Creative Services group wins 11 awards
October 13, 2010
The staff of Creative Services won 11 awards in the 28th Annual Landmarks of Excellence Awards competition. Creative Services is part of the Communications and Funds Development ministry of the General Assembly Mission Council of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
The group won two awards of excellence, four awards of merit and five honorable mention awards.
Awards of Excellence:
- Annual Report of the General Assembly Mission Council for Graphic Design - Annual Report, Mark Thomson, designer
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) Report to the Church for Graphic Design - Annual Report, Michelle Bingham, designer
Awards of Merit:
- Mission Experience exhibit at General Assembly for Overall Communications Program, Dianna Ott, director
- Presbyterians Today magazine for Graphic Design - Periodicals, Shellee Layman, art director
- Healthy Women Healthy Families Mother’s Day Cards for Graphic Design - Other, Carol Johnson, designer
- Thank You, a Giving Report for Graphic Design - Other, Shellee Layman, designer
Honorable Mention Awards:
- Seeking Peace for Online Communications - Electronic Newsletter, Jonathan Dennis, content developer
- One Great Hour of Sharing for Graphic Design - Communications Program, Mark Thomson, designer
- God’s Mission Matters podcast brochure for Graphic Design - Brochure, Michelle Bingham, designer
- Mission Crossroads magazine for Graphic Design - Periodicals, Michelle Bingham, designer
- Praying Though Lent for Graphic Design - Other, Shellee Layman, designer
The Landmarks of Excellence Awards are co-sponsored by the International Association of Business Communicators (Kentucky Chapter) and the Public Relations Society of America (Bluegrass Chapter).