Association for Retired Ministers, their Spouses or Survivors membership application

Membership is open to retired ministers, their spouses or survivors, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Use this form to apply.

Download PDF

(99.5 KB)

  1. I'm looking for a Presbyterian operated retirement home, I have never been clegery but a faithful Presbyterian church member for many years. We are willing to pay what ever is required. Send me a list of Midwest homes you sponsor.

    by James Grosch

    September 3, 2010

Leave a comment