Faithful Care of Our Bodies: Our Most Important Tool for Ministry
PHEWA’s Presbyterian Health Network (PHN) has developed resources for observing 2012 Health Awareness and Day of Prayer for Healing and Wholeness. This year’s theme is Faithful Care of Our Bodies: Our Most Important Tool for Ministry.
- Linking Faith and Health
- Who Cares?
- How a Congregation Can Help Promote Healthier Living & Eating
- Ten Commandments of Faith and Fitness
- Sample Sermons
- Suggestions for Prayers
- Suggested Hymns & Scripture
- Suggestions for Congregations for Observing a Day of Prayer for Healing and Wholeness
- Resources for Faithful Care of Our Bodies
- Contact the PHN Leadership Team & Consultants