Forms and applications
The Thank Offering is a PW offering collected in the fall of each year that gives women a tangible way to express their gratitude for the special blessings in their lives. The offering funds projects such as agricultural development, child care, community organization, criminal justice, drug counseling, economic justice, elderly care, employment training, homelessness, literacy, violence and women’s concerns. At least 40 percent of this offering supports health ministries throughout the world. The remaining 60 percent funds new creative ideas for mission.
This application is also available as Word document.
Memorial gifts may be given in memory of the deceased. Recognition gifts may be given to provide special recognition or in lieu of an honorarium. The amount is at the discretion of the donor.
Please complete this form and send it with your check (made payable to PresbyterianWomen) to your PWP treasurer.
PWP treasurers, please send the completed forms and checks to
PO Box 643652
Pittsburgh, PA 15264-3652.
Upon receipt of this form/gift, PW national staff will send an acknowledgement letter and certificate to the appropriate person as indicated on the form.
An Honorary Life Membership in Presbyterian Women honors an individual’s faithful service in some area of church work. Men, women, moderators, leaders, teachers, officers, pastors, missionaries and staff have received this honor.
The church group conferring this honor is asked to send an honorary life membership form with a check (payable to Treasurer of Presbyterian Women) to the treasurer of Presbyterian Women in their presbytery.
If you have questions about Honorary Life Memberships, please contact Nancy McWhorter.
Follow up with members of your PW in the Congregation to receive pledges and forward them with the PW in the Congregations Remittance form to your PW in the Presbytery treasurer according to deadlines.
This form may be filled out electronically using Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader X.
Funds application for projects established with funds for this program.
A Spanish version of the National Council of Presbyterian Men Pledge Card.
Sample forms for Housing Allowance Insert for Minutes of Meeting
Sample form for Housing Allowance Notification by Church to Minister
Form used as a sample Honorarium Letter
Form used as a sample Independent Contractor Contract Form