Liturgy and worship aids
Quicksheet #4 is “Youth as Leaders of Children,”
Quicksheet #3 is “Prayers for Certain Occasions”
Quicksheet #2 is “Prayer Ideas for Youth Meetings,”
Quicksheet #1 is “A Guide to Prayer and Youth,”
The Presbyterian Hunger Program and Joining Hands welcomed five seminary students for a day in January 2011 as part of their J-term course, “Leadership in the Connectional Church,” through the Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary. The students spent the day engaging in conversations with partners worldwide via Skype, learning how current U.S. trade policies are worsening world hunger and poverty. As a part of their coursework, the students produced this worship service resource.
Use this packet with your congregation as you recognize Health Awareness Sunday 2011. This year's theme is end of life issues.
- Suggestions for Congregations for Observing a Day of Prayer for Healing and Wholeness
- Personal Thoughts on End of Life Care
- Three Reflection and Study Guides
- Holding On and Letting Go
- Advance Preparation for a Christian Memorial Service
- Reflections Before You Visit
- What about the Children?
- Helping Your Bereaved Friend
- Please Dear Friend
- Resources for Congregational Care and Education
- Contacts for More Information
- Form - Personal Information Upon Death
- Form - For Your Family and Minister
2011년 봄호 인도자편의 PDF 가 준비되어 있읍니다. 아래 link를 click 하시면 무료로 download 받으실수 있읍니다.
A hymn for children affected by violence by Carolyn Winfrey Gillette.
These brief Eucharistic prayers are drawn from the themes and images of the lectionary texts for the first five Sundays in Lent, Year A. Note that there are five options in each of the three sections that make up the body of the prayer; these are to be used as indicated on the appropriate Sunday in Lent. This way of structuring the prayer is especially effective and appropriate for congregations celebrating the Lord’s Supper each Sunday in Lent.
Use these resources to recognize Martin Luther King Jr. Day and to celebrate his life and work.
- Martin Luther Jr. King Day liturgy
- A Litany on the Tragedy of Gun Violence
- Excerpts from the 13th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration, Presbyterian Center, 2007
- Journeying Toward the Promised Land
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: Reflections