Manuals and policies
Building a Community of Faith, Hope, Love and Witness
- The Session: a Council of the Church and Expression of Unity & Mutuality
- The Session: Discerning Leaders attending to the holy spirit
- The Session’s Responsibilities (G-3.0201)
- Session Meetings (G-3.0203 and G-3.0201)
- Session Minutes and Records (G-3.0204)
- Session Relations with Other Councils (G-3.0202)
- Finances (G-3.0205)
- The Session’s Role in Developing Manuals, Policies & Obtaining Insurance
- Some Questions the Session must Prayerfully discern and consider
- Discussion Questions for your session
- Resources for Communal Discernment
The process for Christian Educator and Christian Education Associates in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
Certified Christian Educators in the PC(USA) . . .
- Are members of the PC(USA)
- Are employed in educational ministry in a PC(USA) congregation, governing body or agency or have confirmed volunteer status of at least ten (10) hours/week of volunteer service and have completed one year full-time (or its equivalent) work experience
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree (or master’s degree) or Christian Education Associate level
- Have requested and received an application and information for certification along with a listing of Certification ...
Download the seminary support handbook
A Report of the Catholic Reformed Dialogue in United States 2003 - 2007
A resource about dealing with disaster for church youth leaders created by a joint task force of United Methodists and Presbyterians.
Find guidelines or the 2012-2013 Transformational Leadership Debt Assistance (TLDA).
- How does mission relate to transferring congregations?
- What parties must approve a congregation's transfer?
- Can a congregations transfer to a presbytery that it does not directly border?
- Can a congregation transfer to a presbytery in a different synod?
- Can worshipping communities, fellowships, new church developments, or other forms of corporate witness transfer into a presbytery that is not their geographic presbytery?
- Where are non-geographic presbyteries found in the Book of Order?
- Can a racial ethnic or immigrant entity that is not a congregation join or transfer to a presbytery that is not in its geographic ...
Turn Mourning into Dancing! A Policy Statement on Healing Domestic Violence and Study Guide (approved by the 213th General Assembly )
The 213th General Assembly (2001) of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), in reliance upon God under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and in exercise of its responsibility to witness to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in every dimension of life, has approved this policy statement “Turn Mourning Into Dancing! A Policy Statement on Healing Domestic Violence.” It is presented for the guidance and edification of the whole Christian Church and the society to which its ministers; and will determine procedures and program for the Ministries Divisions and staff of the General Assembly. This policy statement is recommended for ...
Sample Application Form for Way Forward Commission
Use the Words Matter conversation guide for promoting dialogue rooted in diverse contexts that continually explores language as a life-giving tool.
See also: Words Matter - Lenten Devotions