Manuals and policies
- How does mission relate to transferring congregations?
- What parties must approve a congregation's transfer?
- Can a congregations transfer to a presbytery that it does not directly border?
- Can a congregation transfer to a presbytery in a different synod?
- Can worshipping communities, fellowships, new church developments, or other forms of corporate witness transfer into a presbytery that is not their geographic presbytery?
- Where are non-geographic presbyteries found in the Book of Order?
- Can a racial ethnic or immigrant entity that is not a congregation join or transfer to a presbytery that is not in its geographic ...
Turn Mourning into Dancing! A Policy Statement on Healing Domestic Violence and Study Guide (approved by the 213th General Assembly )
The 213th General Assembly (2001) of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), in reliance upon God under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and in exercise of its responsibility to witness to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in every dimension of life, has approved this policy statement “Turn Mourning Into Dancing! A Policy Statement on Healing Domestic Violence.” It is presented for the guidance and edification of the whole Christian Church and the society to which its ministers; and will determine procedures and program for the Ministries Divisions and staff of the General Assembly. This policy statement is recommended for ...
Use the Words Matter conversation guide for promoting dialogue rooted in diverse contexts that continually explores language as a life-giving tool.
See also: Words Matter - Lenten Devotions
General information about insurance for young adult volunteers.