Publications and periodicals
A fact sheet with information about the recipients of the 2010 Walton Awards.
In the Autumn 2010 Washington Report, read about:
- Ecumenical Cuban Delegation Visits Washington, D.C.
- A Well-Rounded Faith Perspective
- Calling all Interns … and Church Partners
- Interview with Nan Arnold: Reflections of a Recent Intern
- Ecumenical Advocacy Days 2011
- Presbyterian Efforts to End Homelessness
- Second Tuesday Briefings
In the May/June, 2010 Washington Report, read about:
- The National Criminal Justice Commission Act
- What's in it for the PC(USA)?
- Human rights in the Democratic Republic of Congo
This document from the 2002 General Assembly addresses concerns resulting from the economic crisis that has depressed many rural communities-especially food production and consumption and ways the church can help strengthen family farmers, ranchers, rural communities and rural congregations. Study guide also available.
The 214th General Assembly (2002) approved this report, “We Are What We Eat,” that calls on the whole Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)-- rural, suburban, and urban--to participate in the current agricultural revolution that is effecting everyone who produces and consumes food. The interdependence between food producer and consumer is significant, although it is a linkage we don’t often acknowledge. Now, we have a unique opportunity to witness to the Good News of Jesus Christ through our daily food production and consumption decisions that will support sustainability, stewardship, compassion and community of all God’s creation.
Awesome Adventures Resource 13 — Summer Session 7
Sample comic from Awesome Adventures, Jonah 1-4, Comic 7.
Scope and sequence for Awesome Adventures: God’s People on the Move
Summer 2010 We Believe Elementary
Session from Awesome Adventures, Resource 13—Summer Session 7
A statement about the Being Reformed curriculum for adults.