Publications and periodicals
- Why does the church care about Israel/Palestine?
- What is the point of divestment?
- What were the recommendations to the (221st) General Assembly (2014)?
- Why is the General Assembly focusing on these three corporations?
- What actions have been considered by past General Assemblies?
- What is the position of the church on Israel and Palestine?
- What have other denominations done on the issue of divestment?
- What is the position of the church on anti-Semitism?
- What is the position of the church on Zionism?
- What is the actual language of the divestment measure?
- What is the language of the measure regarding a ...
DatoVeloz #33 - El ministerio social, digital, movil y la juventud
DatoVeloz #18 - Adolescentes en transicion
DatoVeloz #15 - Se necesita toda una aldea
DatoVeloz #8 - Ideas rapidas para el grupo de jovenes
DatoVeloz #5 - Permaneza en contacto con estudiantes universitarios/as
DatoVeloz #4 - Jovenes como lideres de la ninez
1001 initiative is a hit!
This sample includes the table of contents, series introduction, and essays for Mark 1: 1-11 in Feasting on the Gospels—Mark. Feasting on the Gospels is a new seven-volume series that follows up on the success of the Feasting on the Word series to provide another trusted preaching resource, this time on the most prominent and preached upon most preached upon books in the Bible: the four Gospels.
In this issue, you will meet Racial Ethnic leaders who are transforming the church even as they are themselves being transformed. You will learn about significant issues and initiatives that relate to racial ethnic congregations and interest groups, exciting new additions to our ministry staff, and General Assembly events.