Publications and periodicals
Promote and collect Presbyterian Women’s 2015 Mission Pledge. This packet includes information for PW groups in the Congregations, Presbyteries and Synods.
It includes a letter from PW churchwide moderator, Mary Cook Jorgenson (in English, Spanish and Korean), suggestions for promoting and collecting the Mission Pledge, charts and overviews of how Mission Pledge dollars are spent, PW in the Congregation pledge cards, Mission Pledge forms for the congregations and presbytery and much more.
Also consider using the 2015 Mission Pledge dedication service when receiving pledges.
The top leaders in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) share their thoughts on the business of the 221st General Assembly (2014) in a letter to members, and issue a charge to the full body as it moves forward.
- Why does the church care about Israel/Palestine?
- What is the point of divestment?
- What were the recommendations to the (221st) General Assembly (2014)?
- Why is the General Assembly focusing on these three corporations?
- What actions have been considered by past General Assemblies?
- What is the position of the church on Israel and Palestine?
- What have other denominations done on the issue of divestment?
- What is the position of the church on anti-Semitism?
- What is the position of the church on Zionism?
- What is the actual language of the divestment measure?
- What is the language of the measure regarding a ...
DatoVeloz #33 - El ministerio social, digital, movil y la juventud
DatoVeloz #18 - Adolescentes en transicion
DatoVeloz #15 - Se necesita toda una aldea
DatoVeloz #8 - Ideas rapidas para el grupo de jovenes
DatoVeloz #5 - Permaneza en contacto con estudiantes universitarios/as
DatoVeloz #4 - Jovenes como lideres de la ninez
1001 initiative is a hit!