Publications and periodicals
This ready-to use info piece is designed to help your church promote the Pentecost Offering. Just insert directly into your church blog or newsletter. For additional impact, combine with graphics from our Pentecost Offering art page!
This guide for the 221st General Assembly (2014) of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) is designed to provide reporters with information about assembly procedures, schedules, pending business and general facts.
Herein you will find:
- General Information
- Facts about the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- Open Meeting Policy
- Photo Guidelines & Policy
- Using Social Media at the General Assembly
- While You Are Here
- Hopes for the 221st General Assembly (2014)
- Moderator Candidates
- Conducting Business
- Amending the Constitution of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- Committees, Leaders & Key Topics
- Key Leaders of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- A Profile ...
Dear Commissioner or Advisory Delegate:
As outlined in the Manual of the General Assembly, one of the responsibilities of the Stated Clerk is to provide to commissioners and advisory delegates an electronic packet of information about each candidate who is standing for Moderator.
This booklet contains the following information for all candidates standing for Moderator of the 221st General Assembly (2014): a photograph, biographical sketch, personal statement regarding the candidate’s sense of call to the office, a written presentation by the presbytery having jurisdiction over the candidate (if that presbytery has endorsed him or her), the candidate’s ...
In 2013, the Presbyterian Mission Agency continued to inspire, equip, and connect the church for mission and ministry. Read about the highlights of our progress in the 2013 Annual Report.
A list of seminary Test Sites for the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) Standard Ordination Exams.
Presbyterian Men of the Church Newsletter
In this issue: Presbyterians call for Armenian Genocide Recognition and Commemoration; Survivors in Syria have a legacy of faith; Carnegie Calian reflects on disclosing mistakes; At-risk teens in Lebanon find hope; High school debate team goes international; Jinishian brings smiles to children in Armenia
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about the common Agreement on Mutual Recognition of baptism with the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Why is this common agreement needed?
- Will PCUSA pastors have to change how they celebrate baptism?
- In the Presbyterian Church (USA) we invite all baptized persons to share in the Lord’s Supper. Does this mean that we can take Holy Communion in one another’s churches?
- What does it mean that written attestations of Baptism, including the liturgical formula used must be provided and why is this important?
- When will this Common Agreement become effective?
- What can I do ...
Forming faith through camps
The World of Presbyterian Camps & Conference Centers