Reports and study guides
Across the PC(USA), new and varied forms of church are being raised up by leaders seeking to ignite discipleship and transformation. These new worshiping communities have the potential to help the PC(USA) shift from an inward-focused, membership-maintenance model of church to a more outward-focused, creative, and disciple-making model.
"Worshiping the Triune God" is a 2010 document of the World Communion of Reformed Churches that seeks to identify central things and primary principles for worship. The document is composed as a series of beatitudes or wisdom sayings, with succinct and evocative statements on worship from an international and ecumencially Reformed perspective. This would be a good resource for sessions and worship committees to study and discuss. Related sites: Presbyterian Worship, Resources and Publications.
This document includes:
- Hospitality House: Overview and Vision
- 15 Things to Consider as you Launch Hospitality House
- Volunteers Exploring Vocation Discernment Journal
- Facilitator's Resource Book: Volunteer's Exploring Vocation
- Rules for Community Living
- Hospitality Houses featured in webinar: Bethany Presbyterian House of Hospitality (Trenton, NJ), The Common House (Waynesburg, PA), and AYAVA House (Austin, TX)
- Contact information for Sponsors and Panelists
Tributes, Districts, Reapings and Mockingjays … The Hunger Games trilogy is ready to commence in your youth room!
Join the millions of readers, young and not so young, in entering this fantastic and powerful story of a post-apocolyptic world dependent on its young to survive.
You are invited to use this free resource, developed by two Presbyterian youth workers, to explore themes of courage, friendship and alliance!
A study guide to accompany the DVD “Cherishing God’s Earth”