Reports and study guides
- Conducted a Churchwide Survey on qualities and characteristics desired in the next Stated Clerk. The survey was translated into Spanish and Korean.
- Developed a Job Description for the Stated Clerk of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (USA), based on survey results. The job description was translated into Spanish and Korean.
- Developed Job Advertisement for the position of Stated Clerk of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (USA).
- Developed Job Application Requirements. The job application was translated into Spanish and Korean.
- Telephone Interviews, January 2016, 13 candidates. Fifteen minute interview with each candidate.
- Executive Assessment for Six Candidates ...
This resource explores the impact of narrative leadership on ministry.
This tool was created for you.
This guide will walk you through effective ways to promote and celebrate the Pentecost Offering. But don’t feel limited! Your enthusiasm and creativity are invaluable to this cause.
Updated on March 11, 2016
This report includes the names of those Ruling Elders and Teaching Elders that have been elected by their presbyteries to serve as commissioners to the 222nd General Assembly (2016).
This panel was designed to assess the general Presbyterian’s understanding of, reliance on, and trust in the Presbyterian Mission Agency.
The Comparative Statistics report is published annually and summarizes data on membership, finances and ministers provided by each congregation to the Office of the General Assembly via the Session Annual Statistical Report. The report compares annual statistics to show trends in areas such as membership gains and losses, receipts and expenditures, and number of ministers.
Table of Contents:
1. PC(USA) Congregations and Membership, 2003 to 2014
2. Distribution of PC(USA) Congregations by Membership Size and Synod, 2014
3. PC(USA) Membership by Region and State/Territory, 2014
4. Membership Gains and Losses of PC(USA) Synods and Presbyteries ...
This examination shall assess the candidate’s understanding of the meaning and purpose of corporate worship and the Sacraments, familiarity with the Directory for Worship and The Book of Confessions, and their application to the life of worshiping communities.
Find resources to include the smallest members of your congregation, and get excited about One Great Hour of Sharing!
2016 OGHS Giving Catalog Curriculum Resources
- Connect with the Presbyterian Giving Catalog
- 2016 OGHS Giving Catalog Lesson Plans for Sunday School
- 2016 OGHS Giving Catalog Children's Sermons
- 2016 OGHS Sharing Calendar
- 2016 OGHS Giving Catalog Activities
- 2015 OGHS Giving Catalog Activities
- Gracie and the Sea Slug - 2016 Story
- Gracie Bake Sale Recipes
- Gracie Coloring Sheet
- One Great Hour of Sharing Skits and Sermons
Join PW for our next Together in Action Days, May 2–8, 2016, focused around children’s literacy. Download this page with suggestions for action.
This lesson plan (2 of 2) uses the example of the Body of Christ.
Written by the Rev. Karen Wagner, Southminster Presbyterian, Prairie Village, Kansas