Reports and study guides
"Worshiping the Triune God" is a 2010 document of the World Communion of Reformed Churches that seeks to identify central things and primary principles for worship. The document is composed as a series of beatitudes or wisdom sayings, with succinct and evocative statements on worship from an international and ecumencially Reformed perspective. This would be a good resource for sessions and worship committees to study and discuss. Related sites: Presbyterian Worship, Resources and Publications.
This document includes:
- Hospitality House: Overview and Vision
- 15 Things to Consider as you Launch Hospitality House
- Volunteers Exploring Vocation Discernment Journal
- Facilitator's Resource Book: Volunteer's Exploring Vocation
- Rules for Community Living
- Hospitality Houses featured in webinar: Bethany Presbyterian House of Hospitality (Trenton, NJ), The Common House (Waynesburg, PA), and AYAVA House (Austin, TX)
- Contact information for Sponsors and Panelists
Tributes, Districts, Reapings and Mockingjays … The Hunger Games trilogy is ready to commence in your youth room!
Join the millions of readers, young and not so young, in entering this fantastic and powerful story of a post-apocolyptic world dependent on its young to survive.
You are invited to use this free resource, developed by two Presbyterian youth workers, to explore themes of courage, friendship and alliance!
A study guide to accompany the DVD “Cherishing God’s Earth”