A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. 40% of the Pentecost offering can be retained by individual congregations wanting to make an impact in the lives of young people within their own community. The remaining 60% is used to support ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency. Give at pcusa.org/pentecost. If you’d like to see the full document, download this resource, or see it as a web page here. Download the entire Educate a Child Toolkit here, or read it on our web site here.