Mission Crossroads, Spring 2013
Mission Crossroads is a Presbyterian Mission Agency publication about the church’s mission around the world. Presbyterian World Mission is committed to sending mission personnel, empowering the global church, and equipping the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) for mission as together we address the root causes of poverty, work for reconciliation amidst cultures of violence, and share the good news of God’s saving love through Jesus Christ.
In the Spring 2013 issue
- Meet our Catalysts addressing the Critical Global Issues
- Riverside Presbytery reaches out to El Salvador
- Young Adult Volunteer Program growing
- The new landscape of mission giving
- Better Together: Strategies emerging from Dallas II