An Introduction to the Agencies of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) (video)
This 10-minute video presents a powerful introduction to the six General Assembly agencies that make up the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Told through the experiences of a small Texas congregation, you’ll see how all six agencies collaborated with church leaders and members to revitalize and bring new hope to this Presbyterian worshiping community.
This video, ideal for all congregations to watch, highlights the work of:
- Board of Pensions
- Office of the General Assembly
- Presbyterian Foundation
- Presbyterian Investment & Loan Program
- Presbyterian Mission Agency
- Presbyterian Publishing Corporation
For best results, right-click the Download link (or click and use "control" key for Macintosh) and save the file.
- Tags: 6 agencies, annual report, board of pensions, office of the general assembly, presbyterian church (u.s.a.), presbyterian foundation, presbyterian investment & loan program, presbyterian mission agency, presbyterian publishing corporation, six agency
- Departments: Per Capita
- Agency: Office of the General Assembly